martyboy
Need help modifying 7dana round theme for 2.0.14
  • 2006/7/6 20:26

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hey, I am hoping someone can guide me in the right direction here, I am looking to modify the 7dana round theme from http://www.7dana.com so i can have the bottom center blocks in 2.0.14.

I had a look at the defualt theme to use as a guide but i am completely lost, in the default theme there is <{$xoops_contents}> then it looks like the bottom center blocks start, it is the same in 7dana round so i figured i could just copy and paste the code under <{$xoops_contents}> in 7dana round but in the default theme there is id="blahblahblah" for the columns i think so thats where I am stuck. Do i have to alter the css file to?

If someone could give me a few pionters it would be great, when It comes to css and smart I dont have a clue.

I have uploaded the 7dana round theme.html file here

Thanks for your help
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

Quest
Re: Need help modifying 7dana round theme for 2.0.14
  • 2006/7/6 20:38

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

You can use the default theme file and default theme style.css that came with 2.0.14 as a guide to what you are trying to do.

Quest

msdana
Re: Need help modifying 7dana round theme for 2.0.14
  • 2006/7/6 21:01

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Quote:
is the same in 7dana round so i figured i could just copy and paste the code under <{$xoops_contents}> in 7dana round but in the default theme there is id="blahblahblah" for the columns i think so thats where I am stuck. Do i have to alter the css file to?

Yes, if you use the code from the default theme, then you will need to copy the styles that are used in the code to your 7dana CSS.

If you copy and paste from the default theme, don't forget to rename your blocks in the theme to point to the correct theme folder.

default/theme_blockcenter_r.html needs to be yourthemename/theme_blockcenter_r.html

HTH
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

Login

Who's Online

831 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 831

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits