mperdue
Model Rocketry Website
  • 2006/7/1 20:40

• mperdue

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/16

It's not done yet but I thought I'd post a link to my rocketry website to get some feedback.

http://www.indyrockets.org

Mario

gestroud
Re: Model Rocketry Website
  • 2006/7/1 23:04

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Boy, those rockets have gotten bigger since I was a kid. Is Estes still making rockets?

I enjoyed visiting the site, brought back some good memories. You've got some great photos in your gallery. Interesting newsletter, too. Is there any way to increase the height of the pdf frame?

All in all, a nice site and just in time for the 4th of July!

bb2120
  • 2006/7/1 23:11

• bb2120

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/7/6 1

I agree^

My only moan is that the myalbum templates could do with an editing - I think there are too many little icons for each picture.

I did a bit of rocketry once. I built a three stager (one D, one C and an A) and never saw it again after it went through the clouds

mperdue
  • 2006/7/1 23:33

• mperdue

• Just popping in

Quote:

gestroud wrote:
Boy, those rockets have gotten bigger since I was a kid. Is Estes still making rockets?
Rocketry has evolved over the years. Estes is still the king of the low end stuff but other companies have stepped in to create the mid and high power rockets. The "Mighty D" motors from the 60's and 70's don't compare to the stuff in the H to O range.

Quote:

I enjoyed visiting the site, brought back some good memories. You've got some great photos in your gallery. Interesting newsletter, too. Is there any way to increase the height of the pdf frame?
That's a very good question and one I need to look into. I'm glad you enjoyed the site.

Mario

mperdue
  • 2006/7/1 23:37

• mperdue

• Just popping in

Quote:

bb2120 wrote:
My only moan is that the myalbum templates could do with an editing - I think there are too many little icons for each picture.
You're probably right; I'll add that to my list of things to fix.

Quote:
I did a bit of rocketry once. I built a three stager (one D, one C and an A) and never saw it again after it went through the clouds
You're not the first person to lose a 3 stage rocket, it happens frequently.

Mario

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits