slight problem after update
  • 2006/6/27 17:59

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/21

hey guys,

before updating to 2.0.13 i had a customer PHP block with the code

Quote:
include("http://artists.cpu.ie/newchart.php?order=1&pagebreak=10&chart_days=7&pagenum=1&header_template=chart_xoops_header.tpl&row_template=chart_xoops_row.tpl&footer_template=chart_xoops_footer.tpl");

since updating this block has stopped working , someone else suggested it's the way XOOPS changed the way headers are handled and to use an iframe instead but this does not seem to be solving the problem ( even after adding height , width attributes to the iframe )

again would really appreciate any help on this one

Quest
Re: slight problem after update
  • 2006/6/27 20:03

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I am using 2.0.14 and just tried it on my site and it works just fine.

I copied the include line just as you have it below into the add custom block, saved it as php and the song playlist came up where I placed the block.

Quest

mijuv2
  • 2006/6/27 21:04

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

that's very strange , the block is definitely configured to show on all pages but if you have a look at www.cpu.ie you'll see the block CPU 7 DAY CHART just over the who's online box the title is there but the content isn't

mijuv2
  • 2006/6/28 1:38

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

update: things have gotten slightly stranger.

i've updated my version to 2.0.14 just there (which upgraded clean as a whistle with no hassle by the way )

so altough these two custom blocks still aren't showing in the homepage when i go to edit the blocks and preview them they are working (wheres previously if i previewed them it wouldn't work)

anyone ANY idea of what to do ??

here is the iframe version i have been using www.cpu.ie/iframe.gif and the php block version www.cpu.ie/php.gif

as you guys can see i've all the permission set correctly so am really at a loss here as to the problem

Quest
  • 2006/6/28 1:50

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

gif pics were the same.

Have you checked your groups in admin/system/groups to make sure access is granted to the block?

Quest

jdseymour

Have you tried updating the system module? and regenerating any cloned templates you may have?

mijuv2
  • 2006/6/28 9:19

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

thanks for the suggestions guys i'll double check and get back and let you know

mijuv2
  • 2006/6/28 19:51

• mijuv2

• Just popping in

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
Have you tried updating the system module? and regenerating any cloned templates you may have?

bullseye , problem fixed, thank you VERY , VERY much jdseymour , very much appreciated

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits