1
MS-2001
Xoops SQL Debug
  • 2006/6/13 16:42

  • MS-2001

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 204

  • Since: 2004/7/27


I'm using XOOPS 2.0.7.3 and want to know how many SQL Querys my indexpage needs to run. Therefore i activated the SQL Debug mode but it seems to work in the backend only. Am I wrong or is there a possibility to use it on the frontend?

2
MS-2001
Re: Xoops SQL Debug
  • 2006/6/13 17:00

  • MS-2001

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 204

  • Since: 2004/7/27


Every time the same thing: Just found it out. There seems to be something killing the files every time they are created and so there is nothing to display

Edit:
May someone tell me what's wrong about the following?
<script language="javascript">debug_window = openWithSelfMain("http://192.168.1.3/project/misc.php?action=showpopups&type=debug&file=dummy_1150221738.html", "popup", 680, 450);</script>

There is no popup and there is NO Popup blocker. No Problem in the backend. but a problem in the frontend. Even the exact path isn't working for a popup.

3
xuser
Re: Xoops SQL Debug
  • 2006/6/13 17:48

  • xuser

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 73

  • Since: 2002/11/26



4
MS-2001
Re: Xoops SQL Debug
  • 2006/6/13 17:52

  • MS-2001

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 204

  • Since: 2004/7/27


That's uninteresting for me. I need the exact queries.

Edit: Finally I found out what the problem was: The name of the Popup has to be different from "popup".