prvmao
problem after mysql&php update
  • 2006/6/12 16:19

• prvmao

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/16

after update to MySQL 4.1 from 3.25 and php 5 from php 4.3 i all site was ok but in admin section on modules administration section look like this my site pic admin area and I cannot install or add more modules.
thanks very much

rabideau
Re: problem after mysql&php update
  • 2006/6/12 19:37

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Have you cleared your /cache out? How about /templates_c?

Try deleting everything in those directories. And then go into your admin area... it'll look like the first time you ran things.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

prvmao
  • 2006/6/12 19:49

• prvmao

• Just popping in

cleared ...nothing changed
other ideeas ?
anw thanks for tryn

jensclas

Can you access your site admin and turn on php debug? Give us more info - check the read b4upost below.

prvmao
  • 2006/6/12 20:52

• prvmao

• Just popping in

Notice [PHP]: Constant _CDBASE_MENU already defined in file modules/cdbase/language/english/modinfo.php line 37
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/var/www/html/modules/lmo/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.xoops-load-lang-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/html/modules/lmo/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/var/www/html/modules/lmo/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.xoops-load-lang-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/html/modules/lmo/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in file include/functions.php line 153
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_LMO_001 - assumed '_MI_LMO_001' in file modules/lmo/xoops_version.php line 2
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_LMO_DESC - assumed '_MI_LMO_DESC' in file modules/lmo/xoops_version.php line 4
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_LMO_SMNAME1 - assumed '_MI_LMO_SMNAME1' in file modules/lmo/xoops_version.php line 24
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/var/www/html/modules/fungames/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.xoops-load-lang-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/html/modules/fungames/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in file include/functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(/var/www/html/modules/fungames/language/english/modinfo.php) [function.xoops-load-lang-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file include/functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/www/html/modules/fungames/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in file include/functions.php line 153
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_FUNGAMES_NAME - assumed '_MI_FUNGAMES_NAME' in file modules/fungames/xoops_version.php line 28
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _MI_FUNGAMES_DESC - assumed '_MI_FUNGAMES_DESC' in file modules/fungames/xoops_version.php line 30

that is when i turn debug on
but i think ...these are not problems

i repeat ..everything else is ok ,,,just that section
i really don't undestand and what to do with this errors :(
chek the index too

jensclas

I have to run off to work so can't search for you but recently someone was having issues with an upgrade of php and MySQL and the two not 'talking' to each other properly...the warnings may suggest this...so try searching for a database and php problem...you might find and answer...or wait for the experts!

Cheers

prvmao
  • 2006/6/12 21:04

• prvmao

• Just popping in

thanks anw ..i will wait

jensclas

does this thread help?

I don't have the know how myself...searching for what may help you is the best i can do. Cheers

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (84 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits