aharon
A question about open source rather than xoops specific
  • 2006/5/27 18:15

• aharon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/17

Hi,

Hope the following question is OK on this site, hence I put it on members lounge..

I happen to come up with an idea for a new open source software. (..the fact that tthe idea is for open source is an integral part of the software..)

However, to go ahead with the project idea, I feel that I should try to find if other people want to help develop it.

So the question is - does anyone have an idea of a site/forum where I might be able to present the idea and get feedback..?

Thanks a lot, and apologies if this seems too off topic here. I tried to find a suitable forum but couldn't. Since I know there are a good few open source programmers here - I thought maybe a suitable clue could be found here..

Aharon

Bender
Re: A question about open source rather than xoops specific
  • 2006/5/27 20:59

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

I guess that depends on what you want to do.

Places to ask would be places were people are that are in need of such an application.

I dont think there are really places with "Open Source coders" hanging out for just being OS in general.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits