maddog_chris
Xosc 0.62 blank page

Hi,

Just one quick problem, I installed Xosc on one of my subsites, as I have installed and working the multi site hack, and it installed okay, and shows up okay, except the images don't show, and the links to the images, and the clickable links display:

"mydomain/modules/osC/OSC_URL/modules/osC/ etc.

I managed to cure this problem by editing the configure.php file and changing the define xoops_url to the xoops_rescue_url, as I changed in the mainfile.php

When I goto click on any of the test products though, I just get a white screen, I have put the debug on, and I get:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant PROJECT_VERSION - assumed 'PROJECT_VERSION' in file modules/osC/includes/languages/english/index.php line 13

I'm using PHP5.x, Xooops 2.2.3, and Xosc 0.62 and the multisite module.

Anyone know how to cure this error?

Regards

Chris

fungus
Re: Xosc 0.62 blank page
  • 2006/5/18 19:06

• fungus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/15

Hey Chris and all....
I have been posponing a post for a little while as I did a post with comments on the XOSC module.

But I have similar problem, HOWEVER, the xosc module seems to work (at least past this point) on a 2.0.13a install of XOOPS but on a 2.2.5 it fails with no pictures (like a duplicate of directory structure in the link) same thing when I attempt to create an account I get:

Not Found
The requested URL /modules/osC/OSC_URL/modules/osC/create_account.php was not found on this server.

So in my mind it looks like the module is adding a path as well as XOOPS core adding a path?
Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

FYI I am running a hack ver of XOOPS being Simple XOOPS which has a multisite hack and autologin hacks applied, I have a different thead I am working with to sort out multi-site. (Yes Chris, I have been watching your threads on multi-site hack 2.2.3 also and has given me ideas on how to get simple XOOPS working for me as it is in german, the multisite hack that is, So if anyone wants to translate for me? Fantastic, if not.. well I keep babelfishing).

Quote:

maddog_chris wrote:
Hi,

Just one quick problem, I installed Xosc on one of my subsites, as I have installed and working the multi site hack, and it installed okay, and shows up okay, except the images don't show, and the links to the images, and the clickable links display:

"mydomain/modules/osC/OSC_URL/modules/osC/ etc.

I managed to cure this problem by editing the configure.php file and changing the define xoops_url to the xoops_rescue_url, as I changed in the mainfile.php

When I goto click on any of the test products though, I just get a white screen, I have put the debug on, and I get:

Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant PROJECT_VERSION - assumed 'PROJECT_VERSION' in file modules/osC/includes/languages/english/index.php line 13

I'm using PHP5.x, Xooops 2.2.3, and Xosc 0.62 and the multisite module.

Anyone know how to cure this error?

Regards

Chris

Actually I was going to post about 6 hours ago, but I thought sleep would be better..

Regards
Fungus
Hmmm... Why do I have so many screws left over?

uniquekaiser

I'm using a fresh install of XOOPS 2.2.3 and i can't seem to get XOSC working, i also see a blank page, but i didn't understand how can i correct this problem...

I would be extremly greatful if someone could help me out

fungus
  • 2006/5/22 17:40

• fungus

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/15

Well from what I can see it appears to be an issue with 2.2.x with latest version, have yet to see any other replies so I am switching my xosc to 2.0.13 again as it seems to work, I also had issues with Kshop, when you place an order and try and complete the purchase
we have a saying which comes from a TV commercial....

Not Happy Jan!

but then again, you would have to see the commercial to really get a belly ache from laughing.

Regards
Fungus
Hmmm... Why do I have so many screws left over?

uniquekaiser

Quote:

fungus wrote:
Well from what I can see it appears to be an issue with 2.2.x with latest version, have yet to see any other replies so I am switching my xosc to 2.0.13 again as it seems to work, I also had issues with Kshop, when you place an order and try and complete the purchase
we have a saying which comes from a TV commercial....

Not Happy Jan!

but then again, you would have to see the commercial to really get a belly ache from laughing.

Regards
Fungus

Yeah, it's not 2.2.x compatible.. i switched to 2.0.13 and it worked... for a while

I have found out that there'r some kind of issues with some blocks... it makes the XOOPS site a blank page, i had to enter to the database an meke the XosC block unactive...

but it's really weird, i active them and it works fine, but after some hours it will start failing again....

any familiar cases?

moodie
  • 2006/6/21 5:26

• moodie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/30

Im having an odd problem to. With debug mode off I get a blank page when I try to create a new account. I go to the following page 'modules/osC/create_account.php' fill in the details and click on continue and I get a blank page. If I turn debug mode on I get the following response
Quote:

This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 386
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/mysqldatabase.php line 386
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/database.php line 128
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 188
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 97
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 100
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 100
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 108
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 188
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/configitem.php line 108
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/database/database.php line 128
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 259
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/object.php line 289
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 259
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/object.php line 289
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_SHOPPING_CART_EMPTY already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 6
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 7
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 8
Notice [PHP]: Constant TEXT_VAT_INFO already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 9
Notice [PHP]: Constant TEXT_SHIPPING_HANDLING_INFO already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 10
Notice [PHP]: Constant PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_SEARCH_TEXT already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 12
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_HEADING_SEARCH already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 14
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file header.php line 140
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file header.php line 140
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: currency in file modules/osC/blocks/shopping_cart.php line 40
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: currency in file modules/osC/blocks/shopping_cart.php line 41
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant BOX_WIDTH - assumed 'BOX_WIDTH' in file modules/osC/blocks/search.php line 32
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: block in file modules/osC/blocks/specials.php line 104
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/xoopsblock.php line 191
Warning [PHP]: main(/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 31
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 31
Warning [PHP]: main(/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 32
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 32
Error [Xoops]: Class XoopsProfileHandler does not exist
Handler Name: profile in file include/functions.php line 489

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mikelynn/public_html/class/database/mysqldatabase.php on line 239

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/mikelynn/public_html/class/database/mysqldatabase.php on line 386

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mikelynn/public_html/class/database/mysqldatabase.php on line 239

I did note that on all pages at the bottom I get the following errors.

Quote:

Copyright 2006, Monkeyfish IT Solutions.Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file include/functions.php line 491
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_SHOPPING_CART_EMPTY already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 6
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 7
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 8
Notice [PHP]: Constant TEXT_VAT_INFO already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 9
Notice [PHP]: Constant TEXT_SHIPPING_HANDLING_INFO already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 10
Notice [PHP]: Constant PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 11
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_SEARCH_TEXT already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 12
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 13
Notice [PHP]: Constant BOX_HEADING_SEARCH already defined in file modules/osC/language/english/blocks.php line 14
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: currency in file modules/osC/blocks/shopping_cart.php line 40
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: currency in file modules/osC/blocks/shopping_cart.php line 41
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant BOX_WIDTH - assumed 'BOX_WIDTH' in file modules/osC/blocks/search.php line 32
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: block in file modules/osC/blocks/specials.php line 104
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file class/xoopsblock.php line 191
Warning [PHP]: main(/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/main.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 31
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 31
Warning [PHP]: main(/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 32
Warning [PHP]: main(): Failed opening '/home/mikelynn/public_html/modules/profile/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 32
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: gender in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 490
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: firstname in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 491
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: lastname in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 492
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: country in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 493
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: postcode in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 494
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: city in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 495
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: telephone in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 496
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: fax in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 497
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: dob in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 498
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: company in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 499
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: street_address in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 500
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: suburb in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 501
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: newsletter in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 502
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _PROFILE_MA_NICKNAME - assumed '_PROFILE_MA_NICKNAME' in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 519
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _PROFILE_MI_URL_TITLE - assumed '_PROFILE_MI_URL_TITLE' in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 522
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _PROFILE_MA_TIMEZONE - assumed '_PROFILE_MA_TIMEZONE' in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 526
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _PROFILE_MA_MAILOK - assumed '_PROFILE_MA_MAILOK' in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 529
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _PROFILE_MA_ALLOWVIEWEMAIL - assumed '_PROFILE_MA_ALLOWVIEWEMAIL' in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 533
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant _PROFILE_MA_DISCLAIMER - assumed '_PROFILE_MA_DISCLAIMER' in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 538
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: state in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 561
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: country in file modules/osC/create_account.php line 563

Using XOOPS 2.0.13.2, XosC 0.62, PHP 4.4.2, MySQL 4.1.19, Apache 1.3.36.

Link to working site ishttps://www.oksecure.com/~mikelynn/modules/osC/

moodie
  • 2006/6/21 23:34

• moodie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/30

I seem to have worked out what the problem is. It appears the OSCX is only compatable with "XOOPS 2.2.3 Final". I did the "XOOPS 2.0.13.1 or later to XOOPS 2.2.3 Final" upgrade and now it works fine :)

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits