padajones
Myalbum-p 2.84 admin error
  • 2005/10/11 1:38

• padajones

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/7 1

When I choose the "Block & Group Admin" function the following error shows up:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getbymodule() in /homepages/35/d121749869/htdocs/Xoops/modules/myalbum/admin/myblocksadmin.php on line 40

The initial installation went ok except for the following messages:
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_header.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_footer.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_header.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:myalbum_footer.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084

DriedGraze
Re: Myalbum-p 2.84 admin error
  • 2006/5/20 16:43

• DriedGraze

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/21

I too have had this but given the age of the op, I guess nobody knows how to fix it.

msdana
Re: Myalbum-p 2.84 admin error
  • 2006/5/20 22:50

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

Now, you know you are going to get a reply asking for version numbers of everything including your underwear.

In the meantime, upload the module again, update it AND the system module and then re-generate any templates. That's all I can offer, unless you check at the developer's website.

HTH
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits