11
searche
Re: Debaser`s files indexing
  • 2006/5/6 11:57

  • searche

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 17

  • Since: 2006/5/6 9


Ok added now after a hour I will see the results and report here . 10x for the support , I hope it works! Atherwise I will have to use wf downloads :)

12
searche
Re: Debaser`s files indexing
  • 2006/5/6 17:56

  • searche

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 17

  • Since: 2006/5/6 9


No results for now , I think that this not going to work successfully or maybe it takes more time for google to refresh...

13
frankblack
Re: Debaser`s files indexing
  • 2006/5/6 18:33

  • frankblack

  • Just can't stay away

  • Posts: 830

  • Since: 2005/6/13


Quote:
I think that this not going to work successfully or maybe it takes more time for google to refresh...

I don't think, that google comes every 4 hours for a visit. Check your logfiles to see how often google visits your site.

14
searche
Re: Debaser`s files indexing
  • 2006/5/6 19:03

  • searche

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 17

  • Since: 2006/5/6 9


...damned... do you use Icq or skype? I have some ideas and I think we will solve this problem faster in this way...

PS: can this module help me :http://mywebresource.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=17

phpsitemapNG for XOOPS

15
searche
Re: Debaser`s files indexing
  • 2006/5/7 11:24

  • searche

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 17

  • Since: 2006/5/6 9


I have tested debaser`s results with the crawler bot that is in this module(phpsitemapNg). I get the same url results that are listed in google and are connected with debaser...The Last Successful visit of the bot was 26th of April

16
frankblack
Re: Debaser`s files indexing
  • 2006/5/8 5:01

  • frankblack

  • Just can't stay away

  • Posts: 830

  • Since: 2005/6/13


It seems to be that the templates for debaser were not updated (generated again). Do this and try again.