JasonLester
Student looking for extra work - no payment until module completed to your liking
  • 2006/3/25 19:41

• JasonLester

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/25

Hello, my name is Jason Lester. I am currently transferring schools and need to make some extra money during spring quarter due to complications in my financial aid caused by the transfer. I have 3+ years experience with php, 10+ years with HTML/Javascript, and 1 year with flash authoring and actionscript development.

I can develop or hack most types modules, and will be willing to do so at around $100, paid AFTER module has been completed and approved by you - so satisfaction is basically guaranteed. I do not expect any payment up front, or any type of privileged accesses to your services etc.

If you feel that you can use my services or have any type of questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you

solo71
Re: Student looking for extra work - no payment until module completed to your liking
  • 2006/3/25 21:35

• solo71

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/1/29

erm... Jason, what are your references in XOOPS module development? Have you ever developped something for Xoops?

When you say you are ready to develop a module for "around $100", what kind of module are your ready to produce?

Oh, and what about smarty?

JMorris
Re: Student looking for extra work - no payment until module completed to your liking
  • 2006/3/25 22:45

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Yes, please do elaborate on your experience with XOOPS modules and Smarty.

Also, once you are paid, are you willing to release the code under the GNU/GPL so the community can extend your work?

Eagerly awating your reply.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

JasonLester
  • 2006/3/26 1:36

• JasonLester

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/25

Hello. I have made a few modules for XOOPS in the past and done allot of hacking, as well as with runcms which is very similar to XOOPS (its based on e-xoops). I have been working with smarty for around a year and a half as well, both application development and theme development. As far as licensing goes, that would be upto whom ever I do the work for. I prefer opensource licenses myself.

Shine
  • 2006/3/26 9:57

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

Quote:
I have made a few modules for XOOPS in the past and done allot of hacking,(...) both application development and theme development

What/which XOOPS modules and themes? Please show us some -demo- excisting life examples.

atmoloq
  • 2006/4/29 19:57

• atmoloq

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/3 1

Jason if you can do a module that handles warehousing for XOOPS I would gladly pay the 100.00 for it, you may use whateevr you want as the base as long as the module is fully working and compatible 100% with xoops.

Atmoloq
Let there be no limits, even from yourself

Login

Who's Online

286 user(s) are online (199 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 286

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits