mixxorz
MyXoopsExtensions
  • 2006/4/12 13:14

• mixxorz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/10

Quote:
We have spent a lot of time, effort and energy creating this great tool - we even had to buy a new computer just to make this release possible. In the hopes of recouping some of the cost of creating this utility, we are requesting that everyone who finds this component as useful as we do help support MyXoops design and development by contributing a small donation of $5 or more, or by joining MyXoops Club

It's downloaded 4.807 times now, so that would be $24.035.. I mean come on man a computer is not that expensive..
aah well the real reason why i'm so frustrated is that i don't have a creditcard to pay the 10 dollar for myXoopsExtensions. I use XOOPS for 6 months now and i want to start designing themes for it.. It's just that i'm an 18 year old dutch ICT student, and I rather spend money on beer than on a stupid dreamweaver extension, especially when i have to explain my mom why i want her to use her creditcard to pay for something that isn't really nessecary.
The mean streets of uhw.

Herko
Re: MyXoopsExtensions
  • 2006/4/12 15:07

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

are you asking this for free, because you're a student? If so, you should ask thePod, at myxoops.com, and not here. The extensions are great, and a lot of work has been put into them. Why does everything in the open source world need to be free? And even for a Dutch IT student $5 isn't too much. With the current beer rates (€1,50 per biertje?), that is only 3 beers. And knowing Dutch students, 3 beers is just to wet the mouth...

Anyways, ask thePod nicely, and she might smile upon you and give you the extensions for free But a little gratitude goes a long way...

Herko
ex-18 year old Dutch student

mixxorz
  • 2006/4/12 15:31

• mixxorz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/10

hahaha no the problem is the creditcard thanks
The mean streets of uhw.

davidl2
  • 2006/4/12 16:32

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I'm sure payment by other methods may be possible...

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits