ICHI_UK
Re: XOOPS DEVELOPER/EXPERT HELP NEEDED URGENTLY
  • 2006/3/30 11:59

• ICHI_UK

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/11/1

Ok thats a bit indepth for me mate.. as dumb as it may sound am I counting 128 lines down from the top of the POST.PHP file??

peterr
  • 2006/3/30 12:25

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

Find this line ...

if(!$token_valid) echo "<div class="errorMsg">"._MD_INVALID_SUBMIT."</div>";

and add the 6 lines of code, to send yourself an email, before it (and backup the php file first).

Use something like Crimson Editor , and it will show line numbers, and highlight php syntax, it's very nice editor and free.
NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard.
Sign the petition

ICHI_UK
  • 2006/3/30 13:14

• ICHI_UK

• Not too shy to talk

Ok tried to post and got this

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/i/c/ichipromotions_com/modules/newbb/post.php on line 2

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/i/c/ichipromotions_com/modules/newbb/post.php on line 2

NOW AM SERIOUSLY LOST!!

peterr
  • 2006/3/31 0:34

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

email me the file /modules/newbb/post.php
Sign the petition

Chappy
  • 2006/3/31 3:45

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

None of the following constitutes a recommendation, nor is that any promise of support if it screws up. But, for my money, I would do the following course of action:

1) If you made a backup of your site before the autologin hack was applied (you did do that, right?) I personally, on my site, would reupload that backup. Now, clear the cache, clear the templates_c directory, go to admin|modules|system and update that. See if it works right now.

2) If it still does not work right, I would reupload the core (except the theme directory) and module files that you are using (assuming that you have not made any other hack changes). Now, clear the cache, clear the templates_c directory, go to admin|modules|system and update that.

3) If you made a backup of your database before you implemented the autologin hack, and you are tired of messing around with all this, you could delete your current database and put your old database (the backup) back up on your site. Of course, you'd lose the stuff from however long it has been that you've been working on this issue. This is not something to be taken lightly. But I have done it a few times. It's roughly akin to reinstalling windows from the ground up... I'm not recommending this, especially if you are, uhh, new to phpmyadmin. But, if you statements about ditching the whole site are accurate, perhaps it's time to take the chance. Due to extended time off, I can't add any further help to this reply. Others may be able to help. It may be best for you not to take this last step. As I said, I have done it with success, but it does take a degree of familiarity with mysql.

An additional "not worth a dime" suggestion: Get a book on php and MySQL and perhaps webmastering. You'll save yourself a bunch of time and agony.
MMM...It tastes like chicken! ...

peterr
  • 2006/3/31 5:42

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

I'm 99.9% certain there is no backup from before the auto login hack, ... unfortunately. :(

But, .. it will be nice if I'm wrong.

There are 21 modules used, and only 10 of those are from the (standard) 2.0.13.2, so there is quite a lot of extra modules.

P
Sign the petition

ICHI_UK
  • 2006/3/31 6:38

• ICHI_UK

• Not too shy to talk

File sent thanks peter

davidthomas1

Any luck solving this one?

Some of my users are complaining of the same error.

/never used the Auto-login hack
みんなちがってみんないい。

XOOPS 2.0.13.2

sumyog
  • 2006/4/8 18:44

• sumyog

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/15

Even I have never used auto login hack and all the time users are complaining for the same.

iHackCode

Quote:

sumyog wrote:
Even I have never used auto login hack and all the time users are complaining for the same.

At Least You Got Users. I Got.. Guests..
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits