PTlooker
Re: shout box and hacking it
  • 2006/3/27 18:24

• PTlooker

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/6/15

I've uploaded just that 3 files and then updated the module, but some problems came up:
- When I open the popup menu it is always refreshing, like from 1 secondo to another...
- If I understood well you said something about admin can delete posts? where? how? i dont see a thing...
The rest is just the same, but more secure i think do you know how to solve this?
Thanks!

Jan304
  • 2006/3/27 18:34

• Jan304

• Official Support Member

• Since: 2002/3/31

Quote:

BMCouto wrote:
I've uploaded just that 3 files and then updated the module, but some problems came up:
- When I open the popup menu it is always refreshing, like from 1 secondo to another...
- If I understood well you said something about admin can delete posts? where? how? i dont see a thing...
The rest is just the same, but more secure i think do you know how to solve this?
Thanks!

- I have no idea what is causing this. Can you overwrite all files in the modules/shoutbox map and then update the module? Make sure to backup uploads/shoutbox/shout.cvs.
- Just use the erase button next to the post button. Or open your ftp editor and goto uploads/shoutbox/shout.cvs and edit the file.
Oracle: I'd ask you to sit down, but, you're not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase.
Neo: What vase?
[Neo turns to look for a vase, and as he does, he knocks over a vase of flowers, which shatters on the floor.]
Oracle: That vase.
Neo:...

PTlooker
  • 2006/3/27 19:45

• PTlooker

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/6/15

I clicked on erase button and all the posts were deleted...i tought that it was possible do delete just some posts from individual users...

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits