killer_007GR
Xoops with IPB problems...

I've got a problem with ipb 1.5 at my XOOPS 2.2.3 site.I installed it successfully and i can post in the ipb forum.But i can't log in!The password is ok.When i press log in in Quick Log In form i'm redirected to my XOOPS view/edit account page with the message <<incorrect login>>I can log in in adminCP.
*I can post only as guest.

Another problem is that when a new user makes an account to my site he never gets his activation e-mail!This problem was encountered at the begining of the site!

Sorry for my bad english...

What's going on here?

JackJ
Re: Xoops with IPB problems...
  • 2006/3/19 11:46

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Hello

Have you activated the XOOPS 2.2.3 PM module Ex Profile module and checked the settings and permissions?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results...

ALbert Einstein

killer_007GR

Yes of course...all options are correct and the setting Select activation type of newly registered users is Requires activation by user...

JackJ
  • 2006/3/19 12:34

• JackJ

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/8/31

Of course? we had better no ask you anymore silly questions then..

I see you have posted at bbpixel, hopefully they can help.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results...

ALbert Einstein

killer_007GR

I deleted all the site.I uploaded all the files again.If someone knows how to install all the site again with invision power board 1.5 please send e-mail to aristeidis_kontos_@hotmail.com and i will give him all the passwords to do the installation

Login

Who's Online

180 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 180

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits