Jharis
This should answer all questions about if you like Xoops are not.
  • 2006/3/16 7:33

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Ah... I have found the meaning of life. It's a long read, but should be familiar to many people. So the next time we have a few people complaining about not liking something around here they have to read this 10,000 times before complaining!

Do you like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, Sam-I-am. I do not like green eggs and ham.

Would you like them Here or there?

I would not like them here or there. I would not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am

Would you like them in a house? Would you like them with a mouse?

I do not like them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them in a box? Would you eat them with a fox?

Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not eat them here or there. I would not eat them anywhere. I would not eat green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you? Could you? in a car? Eat them! Eat them! Here they are.

I would not, could not, in a car

You may like them. You will see. You may like them in a tree?

Not in a tree. I would not, could not in a tree. Not in a car! You let me be. I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox I do not like them in a house. I do mot like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them anywhere. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you on a train?

Not on a train! Not in a tree! Not in a car! Sam! Let me be!
I would not, could not, in a box. I could not, would not, with a fox. I will not eat them with a mouse. I will not eat them in a house. I will not eat them here or there. I will not eat them anywhere. I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Say! In the dark? Here in the dark! Would you, could you, in the dark?

I would not, could not, in the dark.

Would you, could you, in the rain?

I would not, could not, in the rain. Not in the dark. Not on a train, not in a car, not in a tree. I do not like them, Sam, you see. Not in a house. Not in a box. Not with a mouse. Not with a fox. I will not eat them here or there.
I do not like them anywhere!

You do not like green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Could you, would you, with a goat?

I would not, could not, with a goat!

Would you, could you, on a boat?

I could not, would not, on a boat. I will not, will not, with a goat. I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train. Not in the dark! Not in a tree! Not in a car! You let me be! I do not like them in a box. I do not like them with a fox. I will not eat them in a house. I do not like them with a mouse. I do not like them here or there. I do not like them ANYWHERE! I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

You do not like them. SO you say. Try them! Try them! and you may. Try them and you may I say.

Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see.

Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do!! I like them, Sam-I-am! And I would eat them in a boat! And I would eat them with a goat. And I will eat them in the rain. And in the dark. And on a train. And in a car. And in a tree. They are so good so good you see!

So I will eat them in a box. And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house. And I will eat them with a mouse. And I will eat them here and there. Say! I will eat them ANHYWHERE!

I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am

Remember the rule... no complaining before reading this 10,000 times.

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

cmacone
Re: This should answer all questions about if you like Xoops are not.
  • 2006/3/16 12:33

• cmacone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/25

You won't know until you try it - Sam I am
Web Pros Global - We dont just buid Websites... We Create Success Stories -
My Host Global - Affordable domain name,web hosting or ecommerce -

Login

Who's Online

162 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 162

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits