Chopes
Xoops Content
  • 2006/3/15 19:01

• Chopes

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/15

Hey, I am a sort of new XOOPS user. I was wondering how can I put content in my startpage and make other pages I can link to within my site that can be integrated into my XOOPS layout. Right now what I have is when you enter the site you are looking at a blank screen with links and such, but I want to be able to make something that will let me create multiple pages that I can put one as the homepage and have other pages that will be in the middle of my site?

My site is currently http://www.originnow.com it better explains my problem. I am trying to get some text or something in that middle open space if you catch what im saying.

jensclas
Re: Xoops Content

Quote:
Hey, I am a sort of new XOOPS user.

Just how new? I suggest you do a little research by taking a quiet cruise through FAQ, looking at the docs and tutorials in the link below in my signature. Please note this is a temporary location of links to files - once we have them back in one place they will be more easily accessible. Once you have done this when you cruise the modules available they will make more sense to you...

If you are not familiar with FAQ and the documentation then you are very new to XOOPS and that is perfectly OK with us! Using XOOPS is not like creating lots of html pages that link together which is the impression i got from your question (sorry if I am wrong)

If you are a bit past this then look for the multimenu module as a way of organising your various pages together.

Login

Who's Online

185 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 185

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits