backpacker
XOOPS root path not defined

Open the http://my_home_page/user.php and get message as following:

Warning: main(mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/users/beckershomes.cn/user.php on line 29

Warning: main(mainfile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/users/beckershomes.cn/user.php on line 29

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php4/lib/php') in /www/users/beckershomes.cn/user.php on line 29
XOOPS root path not defined

What that mean and how can i fix it.

backpacker
Re: XOOPS root path not defined
  • 2006/3/9 10:26

• backpacker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/20

My file index.php should be uploaded to the remote server's file index.html(the remote server have three files cert,index.html and a image file folder)?

m0nty
Re: XOOPS root path not defined
  • 2006/3/9 14:05

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i'm always xoopsed when people don't use the search function on this site, it's generally faster to help yourself than to wait for answers, especially when the solution is available in numerous posts and sections on this site.

people get tired of replying to posts and having to repeat themselves all the time, so repeat questions tend to get ignored a lot to encourage you to search & help yourself more.

FAQ section

and all these topics were found by simply pasting part of the error message into the search block.

Search results

Login

Who's Online

459 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 459

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits