grassninja
xcGallery admin mode problem
  • 2006/3/7 4:21

• grassninja

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/21

I'm running XOOPS 2.2.3 and have a strange problem with my xcGallery module. I set up version 2 of the gallery a couple of months ago with no problems whatsoever. Everything worked fine through a few days of testing. Today was the first time I did any site maintenance since then and now a problem has popped up.

I'm having major problems switching between user and admin modes. I click the link and get the "Entering admin/user mode" message, but when the page refreshes, nothing has changed...but it's not always the same. Sometimes it does change modes, but while in the admin mode, galleries that I create don't appear right away...sometimes even taking 5 or more minutes to appear. And then when I do see them, I can't delete them because of insufficient privileges...after another few minutes the galleries that it said it couldn't delete are gone.

Basically, any function I perform as admin has major problems. I upgraded my xcGallery version to 2.0.2, but have the same problem. I also set the chmod for the albums, userpics, and even the xcgal folder to 777 to no avail.

Does anyone know the problem or a possible solution? Thanks so much for any help!

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits