XoopyXales
Creating a contact list out of registered user DB
  • 2006/2/17 17:06

• XoopyXales

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

I have an intranet site that will not be available to the public (hence intranet :) ) I want all my users to register for an account and have all the registered users be able to view a list of all the users. Makeing what will amount to a contact list of employees and their info.

I will need to modify what is captured on the account registration page... and then create a way to list all the users. Is there a module that does this? is there a simple way to modify the user registration page?

bluenova
Re: Creating a contact list out of registered user DB

Both versions of XOOPS (2.0.X and 2.2.X) have a members list, but if you want custom fields on the profile page then you would need to go with XOOPS 2.2.X

XoopyXales
Re: Creating a contact list out of registered user DB
  • 2006/2/18 14:40

• XoopyXales

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

Thanks for the tip. I have installed 2.2.x and I have the extended profiles thing working great (well sort of). So.. now i have 2 questions.
1. I cant find a way to display the member list as a link. Do I need to make a link to the "search users" page on the admin links?
2. Is there a way to make a custom drop down list for extended profiles? As one of my user registration boxes I want to put in a "job title" drop down so my users can only select from a list I provide for them.

Login

Who's Online

112 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 112

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits