ThCraftman
Still unable to get 2.2.3 final to register new members!
  • 2006/2/14 2:19

• ThCraftman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/2 1

After days on end, I'm still not able to get 2.2.3 final to register new members.

After filling out form, the site goes to

http://0.0.7.214/modules/profile/register.php

My website ishttp://moorishnationalrepublic.com

Can anyone help me?

Goten02
Re: Still unable to get 2.2.3 final to register new members!
  • 2006/2/15 1:53

• Goten02

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/2

I have same problem too help anyone ??

coopersita

Maybe your problem is in /mainfile.php. Open it and make sure that the variables are set properly to point to your site.

Hope this helps

Stewdio
  • 2006/2/15 4:33

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

Are you configuring your XOOPS instalation on your local computer or on your main domain site.

I was unable to see or otherwise locate XOOPS running at the link you provided, and the first link looks very strange to me. One would expect to see 127.0.0.0, or 192.168.x.x for a local instalation. If you are running your XOOPS on your local machine, as mentioned, your mainfile.php will have to be configured to reflect the IP of your computer, or set to "localhost". Please refer to your webserver documentation to find out more on how to configure your computer to view loacl web pages in general. Of course, feel free to ask your questions here, as we all will have something to contribute to help get XOOPS running localy on your machine, if that is in fact the case.

Can you please provide us with more information about your server environment (either local or remote) and your XOOPS configuration.

Also, there is a known issue with XOOPS version 2.2.3/4 not allowing new registrations under certain conditions. This has not affected all users, just certain people running under certain environments.

Your website, www.moorishnationalrepublic.com, is running on Apache/1.3.34 which may or may not be part of this known issue. We have not be able to confirm if running under a different version of Apache will or will not solve the issue, so kplease stay tuned to the forums for any information in the future that may relate to this.
XOOPS Community Support

Login

Who's Online

215 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 215

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits