msdana
Moving site...failed opening....
  • 2006/2/9 4:25

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

I have moved a site and the database to a new host. I get the following errors:
Warning [PHP]: Failed opening 'C:/Program Files/Ensim/WEBppliance/SiteData/Domains/networkdept.com/ROOT/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c%%F6^F69^F692B736%%db%3Asystem_redirect.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:php4pear'in file C:Program FilesEnsimWEBpplianceSiteDataDomainsnetworkdept.comROOTInetpubwwwrootxoopsclasssmartySmarty.class.php line 1255
Warning 
[PHP]: Failed opening 'C:/Program Files/Ensim/WEBppliance/SiteData/Domains/networkdept.com/ROOT/Inetpub/wwwroot/xoops/templates_c%%E1^E17^E175E3D5%%theme.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:php4pear'in file C:Program FilesEnsimWEBpplianceSiteDataDomainsnetworkdept.comROOTInetpubwwwrootxoopsclasssmartySmarty.class.php line 1248

I've emptied my templates_c and cache along with browser cache but nothing works.

TIA
Dana
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

m0nty
Re: Moving site...failed opening....
  • 2006/2/9 4:31

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

did u make sure you changed the path etc in mainfile.php and set the permissions correctly on the folders?

msdana
  • 2006/2/9 4:34

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

Yes, the permissions are set and I just copied the the path from the address bar (I have remote access to the actual server).

It looks like it's trying to do something with the templates_c folder but I have no clue what it could be.
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]

gerasimos
  • 2006/2/9 10:23

• gerasimos

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/4/28

Please note that in mainfile.php there are two points that u must change the path.

1st -> the url (which is that one in the address bar)
and
2nd -> the physical path (that one u can see it when u have a ftp session, or ask your hoster.)

msdana
  • 2006/2/9 13:02

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

Yes, both addresses are correct in mainfile.php.

Also, the database server, username, password, prefix, and name are also correct.

Thanks,
Dana

jdseymour

Looks to me that templates_c is not writable. Make sure it is not read only, and if not also (ON windows IIS) make sure the IUSR account has full privileges to the folder.

msdana
  • 2006/2/9 13:50

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

Hi John,

Yes, I overlooked that the folder was READ-ONLY, even with permissions set.

Thanks for coming to the rescue...again

Login

Who's Online

134 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 134

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits