Kainaij
Re: Catads 1.30 - Array submission error...
  • 2005/5/29 19:15

• Kainaij

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/5

I use 2.0.9.2. I decided to wait to upgrade solely for those reasons.

concepts
  • 2005/7/1 15:40

• concepts

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/1 0

Hi there:
I am getting the same error ("There was an error. Your ad has not been added. Array") on any insert. On a PHP debug, saw the following errors:
--------------
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: published in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 176
Notice [PHP]: strtotime(): Called with empty time parameter in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 176
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: duration in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 176
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: published in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 196
Notice [PHP]: strtotime(): Called with empty time parameter in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 196
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: published in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 197
Notice [PHP]: strtotime(): Called with empty time parameter in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 197
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: duration in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 197
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: photos_dir in file modules/catads/submit1.php line 205
--------
I have put fixcatads but nothing seems to change. BT I am using XOOPS 2.0.11. Thanks in advance for any insight.

leseci
  • 2006/2/4 21:22

• leseci

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/5 2

I like much this module, and I want it to translate the Spanish, but it has some
problems. They can help me?

I have the following problem:

The upload of your image failed
Check that the number of bytes is not bigger than 600000

The version of XOOPS is 2.2.3a
The version of catads is 1.4

Other data

Linux stone 2.6.13.4 #3 Thu Oct 27 21:36:53 ART 2005 i686
Database Version: 4.0.20
PHP Version: 4.4.0
Web Server: Apache
WebServer to PHP interface: apache

With the Debug php caught says:

Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/profile.php line 94
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/common.php line 215
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/catads/class/ads.php line 320
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/groupperm.php line 229
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 169
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 111
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 151
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/groupperm.php line 229
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 154
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file modules/catads/class/ads.php line 320
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file class/xoopsform/formdhtmltextarea.php line 132

Profit not to see as is the problem

Thank

aixos
  • 2006/2/5 14:44

• aixos

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/31

Hi,
the problem is your server's configuration.

I running the module Catads 1.40 in another server , no problem , that rights

configuartion is this:
System Debian GNU/Linux - Bi PIII 1Ghz - 1 Gb RAM - Kernel 2.4.x
Build Date Jun 30 2003 14:16:33
Configure Command './configure' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib=/usr' '--with-bz2=/usr' '--with-tiff-dir=/usr' '--with-zip=/usr/local' '--with-gd=/usr' '--with-ttf=/usr/include/freetype2/freetype' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-mhash=/usr/local/' '--with-dom=/usr' '--with-ming=/usr' '--without-pear' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-trans-sid' '--disable-posix' '--disable-sockets' '--with-mysql=/usr/' '--enable-force-cgi-redirect' '--with-clibpdf' '--with-gettext' '--with-mcrypt=/usr/' '--with-mcal-dir=/usr/' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-iconv'
Server API CGI
Registered PHP Streams php, http, ftp, compress.bzip2, compress.zlib
--------------------------------------------------

Change the configuration of its servant and it worked to him correctly

best regards

aixos

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits