Parak
Re: How to place Main Menu in a horizontal bar only?
  • 2006/1/28 20:35

• Parak

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/20

multiMenu is the way to go definitely. However, the "<{include file="../modules/multiMenu/theme/multimenu.php"}>" approach, as described in the multiMenu module preferences will only display the mainlinks. The only way I could coax it to display the whole menu with sublinks is to move an unused block section (right in my case) into the header. I'd still like to find a way to just display the block itself without any borders around it, or such. Is that even possible?

johntrot
  • 2006/1/28 20:57

• johntrot

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/7 2

when I installed multimenu 1.7.? on my site and looked for an admin area to add content to each of the eight menus. There simply isn't one. Am I missing something... I have updated the module through [module][admin] and nothing? I think this is the way to go, but don't have a clue of how to get there.

How do you make a horizontal menu with dropdown sub menu's that are visible according to the XOOPS group requirments and where do you go to imput the content within the menu? Or [simply taking the mainmenu and locating it horizontally above the block loops].

Thanks,
john b

metroman
  • 2006/2/1 11:00

• metroman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/7 1

Hi John

Sent you a PM asking if you had worked this out as I had a similar problem.

However, I have just worked out its a XOOPS 2.2 compatibility problem (in my case anway). If you go to arma-sa.comyou can download a 2.2 compatible version of multimenu which appears to do the trick.

Best
MM

johntrot
  • 2006/2/3 16:29

• johntrot

• Just popping in

many thanks
john b

johntrot
  • 2006/2/4 3:49

• johntrot

• Just popping in

I think your link is wrong. It appears to be a lawn and garden site. Please let me know.

Thanks
john b

johntrot
  • 2006/2/4 17:57

• johntrot

• Just popping in

I got the multimenu from your link, shows ver 1.7.6 but I still do not have any way to add info to the menus... it simply does not showup anywhere.

I am using XOOPS 2.2.4 and there is no preferences, or module admin for multimenu in the site administration menus ... you must go to the module on your frontpage to find any way to work the menu. However, there still isn't any way to add info to a menu.

I have tried taking the info from the main menu and just coping it into the multimenu1 template and it will not show a preview or anything.

Please Some Help
john b

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits