Jyotirmaya
Anyone got Formulize working with Xoops 2.2 yet?
  • 2005/10/3 14:28

• Jyotirmaya

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/2/10

I am running PHP 5 and XOOPS 2.2.2 and all I get is the following error when I try to access the admin section:-

Quote:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CLONE, expecting T_STRING in /opt/lampp/htdocs/healthcare/modules/formulize/admin/formindex.php on line 195
"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides you too"

jegelstaff
Re: Anyone got Formulize working with Xoops 2.2 yet?

The clone error has been corrected in a recent patch, but there are other 2.2.x issues in the module.

We do not deploy on that platform yet, but would be happy to work with someone who does to document the errors and see about addressing them.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

terrion
  • 2006/2/4 7:26

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Hi jegelstaff,

Gestroud noticed my post in this thread and suggested Formulaire as a possible solution.

After looking a little more, I'm wondering if Formulize might be an even better option.

As you have time, could you look at the thread linked above and see if it looks like a project your module is suited to? Although I'm not strong on PHP, I'd be willing to give my best effort documenting my experiences using your module in XOOPS 2.2.4.

Hope to hear from you,
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

Jyotirmaya
  • 2006/2/4 10:00

• Jyotirmaya

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/2/10

am also happy to document bugs etc...
"You are never alone or helpless, the force that guides the stars guides you too"

blahblahsit

I will also be very happy to see this mod working with the new XOOPS version. I installed this mod but when I navigate to it, all that shows is a blank page.

jegelstaff

Thank you terrion, Jyotirmaya, blahblahsit. My apologies for the delay in getting back to this thread.

I have added a new forum in the Formulize area on dev.xoops.org:

http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1304

That's the place to post bugs and anything else related to getting Formulize to work on 2.2.

This feels really late now, since the official word from the managers of the XOOPS project is that 2.2 is a dead branch of the development tree now. But for anyone who is relying on that version and needs to use Formulize, we are happy to assist in getting it to work.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Login

Who's Online

260 user(s) are online (199 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 260

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits