terrion
Just one click to support Bicycle Trails in your community
  • 2006/2/4 1:39

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a way to offer the following service to the members of www.HikeNbike.info:

We have a list of several hundred email addresses for Civic leaders, City Mayors and Councilpeople, city planners, and others that we would like to have our website visitors have a "one click" way of sending a prewritten message in support of the building bicycle trails. (did I mention I'm a master of the run-on sentance )

In concept, a user would be able to look at the message they are about to send and assuming they agree with the message they could click a button that would send that message out to this list of civic leaders using their Display Name or Real Name, and the email address that was validated when they registered on the site.

The message they send, and the list of people that will receive the email would need to be available to our site member.

I guess the idea here is that the FROM name and email address should be their own.

I'd love to hear any thoughts on this concept. And you are invited to www.HikeNbike.info to get a feel for what we're trying to do. The site is brand new and not much content yet, but we're working on it!

Thanks,

[Moved from - Website reviews] Bluenova
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

gestroud
Re: Just one click to support Bicycle Trails in your community
  • 2006/2/4 3:30

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Maybe Formulaire would work:https://xoops.org/modules/repository/singlefile.php?cid=83&lid=1152

Also, here's a potential advertiser for your site. They have an affiliate program at the bottom of their page.http://www.trails.com/

terrion
Re: Just one click to support Bicycle Trails in your community
  • 2006/2/4 7:29

• terrion

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/19

Gestroud,

Thanks for your reply. I'm looking into Formulaire now, and discovering Formulize too.

I believe you've got me going down the right path.

Thanks again,
Terrion
Purchase, renew, or transfer your domain name to Ultranet Domains and get a FREE 10GB hosting account. Virtual Dedicated Servers around $35/monthly, no contract. FREE 24/7 telephone ...

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits