msdana
Xoops images
  • 2006/1/31 15:12

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

For the past few days, I've noticed that there are a few images missing on XOOPS pages. For example, on the front page, the "download Xoops" image, the Creative Commons License image (right side), and the RSS image (bottom) is missing. Is it only me, or do other people have this problem?

And while I'm at it, I seem to be getting "db connection failed" errors when accessing Xoops.org at various times lately. Anyone else?
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

Herko
Re: Xoops images
  • 2006/1/31 15:16

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Yes, the database server is acting up, and we're working hard to find out why, and solve it. As for the images, we've noticed that too, and will restore them as soon as we can

Herko

seventhseal

If this helps - I think you are running out of connections. Occasionally, the site will just say "db connection refused"

If I refresh a few times, the site comes back.
John Horne - a.k.a. - VelocityWebDev, Seventhseal, CreepingDeath
VelocityWebDev Tech BLOG
VelocityWebHost Hosting and Design

Herko
  • 2006/1/31 19:10

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

The connections was part of the problem, yes. Every time a crawler visited the site, we maxed out. But I'm not convinced that's all.

JDSeymour, JMorris and Ackbarr are looking into this, so we've got a big delegation on this I have every confidence it'll be fixed and improved soon!

Herko

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits