russia5
WF_links icon change
  • 2006/1/19 21:39

• russia5

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/15

How can I leave the List of Top WF-Links and Recent WF-Links on my link pages, but remove the colored folders right below the link catagories that indicate the amount of links pasted today, yesterday, and last week.

McDonald
Re: WF_links icon change
  • 2006/1/19 22:05

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Open templates/wflinks_index.html in an editor and remove or comment out the following lines at the end of the file:

<div style="padding-bottom: 12px; padding-top: 12px; text-align: right; font-size: smaller; vertical-align: middle;">
  <
img src="<{$xoops_url}>/modules/<{$module_dir}>/images/icon/linkload1.gif" title="<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTNEW}>" alt="" align="middle"/>&nbsp;<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTNEW}> 
  <
img src="<{$xoops_url}>/modules/<{$module_dir}>/images/icon/linkload2.gif" title="<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTNEWTHREE}>" alt="" align="middle"/>&nbsp;<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTNEWTHREE}> 
  <
img src="<{$xoops_url}>/modules/<{$module_dir}>/images/icon/linkload3.gif" title="<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTTHISWEEK}>" alt="" align="middle"/>&nbsp;<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTTHISWEEK}> 
  <
img src="<{$xoops_url}>/modules/<{$module_dir}>/images/icon/linkload4.gif" title="<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTNEWLAST}>"  alt="" align="middle"/>&nbsp;<{$smarty.const._MD_WFL_LEGENDTEXTNEWLAST}>
 </
div>

russia5
  • 2006/1/20 0:53

• russia5

• Just popping in

Thankyou Very Much!

russia5
  • 2006/1/20 4:25

• russia5

• Just popping in

The submission of my links automatically posts to the link directory. I have looked all over for the obvious, so can someone tell me how to require link submissions to be approved by the webmaster?

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits