russtik
CBB missing topics
  • 2006/1/19 12:31

• russtik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/13

Xoops 2.0.13.1
CBB 1.12

Since migrating a site to a new server we've noticed some discrepancies in the forum. The main forum index page lists the topic quantities correctly but once entering a forum the number of topics listed are less than they should be. See here for the forum, check the topic numbers for a forum like 'Circus & juggling job offers' then go into the forum to see what I mean.

This problem seems to be getting worse also, more and more topics are disappearing from view. Has anyone else experienced this? And more importantly, does anyone know what might be going on?

bluenova
Re: CBB missing topics

It's because you are only viewing topics from the last 100 days, take a look here:
http://www.firetoys.co.uk/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?sortname=p.post_time&sortorder=DESC&since=0&forum=14&refresh=Go

You can change the default in the CBB settings:

'Since' default value: 100

Default value if not specified by users. 0 - from beginning

russtik
  • 2006/1/19 12:45

• russtik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/13

Yeah thanks for that... I was kinda hoping it would be some big scripting problem so that I didn't look so stupid.

Ah well, problem solved, thanks for your help.

bluenova

Quote:
I was kinda hoping it would be some big scripting problem so that I didn't look so stupid.

LOL, it's ok, If you don't know something exists then you can't guess at a solution.

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (185 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits