codyheit
Poll module but can create use permissions so that other people can create and edit polls
  • 2006/1/12 14:18

• codyheit

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/1/10

Hi

I would like to suggest a poll module like the current modules but with the option to allow different user permission so that certain people can create and edit polls.
www.sacotech.com.au

TottoBG
Re: Poll module but can create use permissions so that other people can create and edit polls
  • 2006/1/12 21:58

• TottoBG

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/8/18

You can just play with groups permissions for the current xoopspoll module - just give a group admin rights for the module and they'll be able to do just what you need - creating and editing polls

codyheit
Re: Poll module but can create use permissions so that other people can create and edit polls
  • 2006/1/13 8:25

• codyheit

• Not too shy to talk

Yes but I was looking for the ability to only allow some people to create and edit their own polls and not other people's.
www.sacotech.com.au

bluenova

If you have xoopspoll installed and CBB then a user can create a poll on the forum if the permissions are set to allow it in CBB. Is that what you are looking for?

codyheit
  • 2006/1/14 1:05

• codyheit

• Not too shy to talk

Yes I do use xoopspoll but we don't use forums as it is a small site for 5 users. (Company Extranet) so no forum is need.

We are looking for a version of xoopspoll which allows permission based control of users and not just people viewing and then admin.

Does such a module exist?
www.sacotech.com.au

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits