Jharis
blueshine theme
  • 2005/12/29 7:37

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Could someone help me work out the kinks with IE and the blueshine theme? Mouse overs don't seem to display correctly. This is a link to the site. I am still messaging content but may have to dump the theme and the nifty header if I can't work things through.

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

JMorris
Re: blueshine theme
  • 2005/12/29 12:28

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

I just viewed the site in IE 6.0 on W2k3 and the mouse overs seemed to worked correctly. Where are you having problems?
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Jharis
Re: blueshine theme
  • 2005/12/29 16:44

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Morning James,

When I mouse over the main menu containing small menu item images they flicker for a split second, but only in IE. No problem with FF. FF is rock solid on menu items and background image. Unfortunately my user base on this is almost 100% IE. I get the same problem with the grey dotted background image. Its almost like IE has to reload the graphic and cant do this as quickly as FF.

I'm have several XP and W2K wksts with the latest IE & FF. I have a t1 at work and dsl at home both connections are pretty fast.

When I picked this theme I only previewed in FF. Makes me realize that I should use IE more when working with themes.

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

Login

Who's Online

377 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 377

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits