Re: Web Standards and Xoops Themeing Framework
  • 2005/11/7 17:36

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

Alan,

Quote:

Alan-A wrote:
... - the only one I can remember is from studioC but I couldn't find a download link on his labyrinth of sites.

no, you wouldn't find it even if you own a map of that labyrinth. most of the last css themes which were to download i deleted from my server. Why i did that? the last 4 themes are downloaded more than 4000 times. all i asked for was to test these themes and to give feedback to improve and expand them. A little thing to let me know how they work eg.

What do you think how much feedback i got? Ok, i got some, but more requests to make them fit personal interests.

Perhaps they were downloaded by robots or one person only, haha. Perhaps it was the wrong time for valid css themes. All in all there were some valid transitional themes during the last 2 years, terry [tjnemez] for example has some nice examples and dave [incama] too. Not to forget some others which you will find using search.php

What i found back within a quick view into my hd's is a small example theme with a small tutorial i wrote some time ago and i will put it online on xoopsfactory.com after writing a small text there. Perhaps someone can use it nowadays?

Of course, i worked futher in this topic and got more and more experiences and there sure will be some basic themes to dl for community in future.

michael

XPlazateam
Re: Web Standards and Xoops Themeing Framework
  • 2005/12/12 16:03

• XPlazateam

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/5/14

Quote:

MadFish wrote:
It would be very useful to release a theme that has all these issues sorted out, which people can use as a starting point / good example for building their own. (..cut..)

Hi MadFish, I would like to share with all you our new theme, used for a public administration website (www.comunevolvera.it) and for our presentation website (www.xplaza.it), you can download it on www.xplaza.it, follow this link (after registering)http://www.xplaza.it/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?cid=4&lid=19 . I'll be very happy to have your feedback, please contact us for every kind of question...

Regards,
XplazaTeam - Turin (Italy)

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 153

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits