Matt_T_hat
include ($xoopsConfig['root_path']."header.php");
  • 2005/12/1 16:23

• Matt_T_hat

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/9

Since I've move from 2.0.x to 2.2 final I had massive problems with several modules that act like lemmings.

My problem is that these modules were the reason using XOOPS and not giving up with it ages ago.

I need a patch, hack or something that will cause lines like: "include ($xoopsConfig['root_path']."header.php");" to start working again please.

before the usuall "it works for me"/"it no longer works like that" lines that are common in technical forums I would rather have no answer and assume no one gives a dman then come back to what looks like an answer but is in reality people blowing smoke out thier arse.

I am so super pee'd off with this problem and the spegitti of code that I waided through that there is a good chance my general tone is not the most plesent. Even so this reprisents a superhuman effort not to smash stuff and sware never to code again if I have to look at any more XOOPS code which generally gives my a similar unplesent sensation to being drunk. (if you want to know what's so unplesent about that: ask a glass of water).
I am a junky for new mental input
*I'm British (and "I'm obnoxious")

Mithrandir
Re: include ($xoopsConfig[root_path]."header.php");

change
$xoopsConfig['root_path']."header.php"
to
XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/header.php"

and also look for
$xoopsConfig['xoops_url']
and replace with
XOOPS_URL
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits