streetwalkin
what to do? "an error occured" with newbb

An Error Occured
SELECT t.*, u.name, u.uname,u2.name as last_post_name, u2.uname as last_poster, p.post_time as last_post_time, p.poster_name as last_poster_name, p.icon, p.post_id, p.post_karma, p.require_reply, pt.post_text FROM xoops_bb_topics t LEFT JOIN xoops_users u ON u.uid = t.topic_poster LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_posts p ON p.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id LEFT JOIN xoops_bb_posts_text pt ON pt.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id LEFT JOIN xoops_users u2 ON u2.uid = p.uid WHERE (p.post_time > 1122935379 OR t.topic_sticky=1) AND t.forum_id = 3 AND t.approved = 1 AND p.approved = 1 ORDER BY t.topic_sticky DESC, p.post_time DESC

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

This comes up when I click the fourm to view a fourm (when i try to go to viewforum.php)

mactoeknee
Re: what to do? "an error occured" with newbb
  • 2005/11/10 6:15

• mactoeknee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/26

funny or not, this just happened to my site today. After seeing your post but not finding any to help me, I deleted all the 'forum' templates, one by one, and then regenerated them (can do it with one click on the main template page), and now I do not get the error. Thought I'd come back and suggest you try it.

Good luck.

Prooozella

Hi
I faced this error but what can I do?
Do you mean that I have to empty "template_c" folder or what?
You are wellcome at MSNM:
al.hobayyeb@hotmail.com

Prooozella
  • 2006/9/6 17:42

• Prooozella

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/11

Up please answer
al.hobayyeb@hotmail.com

Swain
  • 2006/9/6 18:15

• Swain

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/27

Yes, I think he means deleting all files in template_c.

Bender
  • 2006/9/6 18:32

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

From his post i´d think he is using a cloned template set on his site. So he is using

system admin --> templates to access his cloned templates and deletes them for the cbb module. Aftwards he just regenerates them from them same place.

Though this is something that can only be done with the cloned templates set.

Might be worth a try even if you have to clone them first and then switch your XOOPS to the cloned set in system admin -> preferences --> general settings

Still emptying the templates_c folder should also be done.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Prooozella
  • 2006/9/6 22:43

• Prooozella

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/11

Hi

this problen happend for me in specific time only, I mean it, It happen at 6:00 am GMT+3 then after huor or two it solve it self, not every day sure, but sometimes it happen for one month or more and it happen again for a week, all this happened after changing my hosting company???

does this happen from my new hosting company servers or no?
al.hobayyeb@hotmail.com

Login

Who's Online

165 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 165

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits