DCrussader
Bugs in few modules

Ok, I will try in Rowdie way, to be nice and smile as Ayumi :)

So here is a list of small part of modules which are not work anymore with XOOPS, after latest release :)

Solo's multiMenu 1.74, 1.75 (2.0.13.2) - reported by users, not show dynamic and permament sub links in the default theme, XOOPS 2.0.13.2.

xcGallery 2.0 (2.2.3a) - Anonymous group is not located

extCal 2.0 (2.2 Module) (2.2.3a) - No blocks

Zen Cart 1.2.6 (2.2.3a XOOPS) - Blank page after adding product, probably not depend on XOOPS.

WF-Downloads 2.0.5b (2.2.3a) - more messes than fixes, reported allready on WF-Project News announcements

More will be added for sure :)
May The Source Be With You!

Mithrandir
Re: Bugs in few modules

Thanks for the reports.

Quote:
xcGallery 2.0 (2.2.3a) - Anonymous group is not located

Can you elaborate on this? I'm not sure what you mean by "not located". Preferably tell it in screens or actions ("When I go to the administration -> xcGallery -> Permissions, the Anonymous group is not listed" - or similar, so we know where to look)

Quote:
extCal 2.0 (2.2 Module) (2.2.3a) - No blocks

The blocks are not added to the block list in blocks administration? Or when you add a block, does it not show up?

Quote:
Zen Cart 1.2.6 (2.2.3a XOOPS) - Blank page after adding product, probably not depend on XOOPS.

I think I'll let the Zen Cart XOOPS team look at this first as it can be really difficult to find bugs in ported scripts, when you don't know the script very well.

thanks again.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

DCrussader

Quote:
Can you elaborate on this?

After instaling it, and clicking it, and pointing FireFox to modules/xcgal/

Quote:

The blocks are not added to the block list in blocks administration? Or when you add a block, does it not show up?

Blocks is added with view permissions to all, but got only name for the block, and nothing more, eg. minical as name and no minicalendar bellow this name.

Marco
  • 2005/11/5 13:22

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

(posts deleted to calm down, and to keep constructive discussions
marco

bender was on the way to post
Quote:
Wait a minute ... this time i think its a missunderstanding of "Ok, I will try in Rowdie way, to be nice and smile as Ayumi :)"

Since it might not be clear that you refered to ayumi in a positive way here assuming not everyone knows who he is. (i would think you refer to the one from XOOPS Cube again)

So lets get back to topic.

So please lets get back to topic.. (i hate moderation !)
marco
Do synergy or die.

Mithrandir

Quote:

DCrussader wrote:
Quote:
Can you elaborate on this?

After instaling it, and clicking it, and pointing FireFox to modules/xcgal/

Yes, I see it - I think. An error message saying "The group table does not contain the Anonymous group !"

This looks to be a xcgal bug

Quote:

Quote:

Blocks is added with view permissions to all, but got only name for the block, and nothing more, eg. minical as name and no minicalendar bellow this name.

I tried to reproduce this but failed. However, I had accidently downloaded extCal 2.01.
Could you see if the problem persists for you in extCal 2.01?
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

DCrussader

New version ? Update modules reporsitory than, I will update and re-post even if bug is not present in 2.0.1

Mithrandir

Module Repository updated, thanks.

Cusix Software

Marco
  • 2005/11/5 13:35

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

Quote:

Module Repository updated, thanks.

i like these constructive actions !
Do synergy or die.

DCrussader

in construcive way, huh ? ok than :)

(installed and used with default configuration)

Uploaded, updated as usual, (and someone have to set rules for this module developers, version continues to stay 2, instead of 2.0.1) .... (slow network) ... and nothing, as u can see from the left side of my BETA :( - yack have to use piCal ...
It's placed after SMD XM-Memberstats.
http://beta.pzcci.org

Block settings are:
Display images on Minical ? - No
Display submit link on Minical ? - No

Try it in this way, and u will get a blank block

@Marco: Where to post the list of out dated modules ?
there is a lot, few (specialy my favorite magalerie) have to be moved to Archived or to recycle bin. GS Downloads, Magalerie and few others not work anymore with 2.0.13.2 and 2.2.x too. Most of other are just older versions

Mithrandir

I can't reproduce this problem with extCal, sorry:

Resized Image

Cusix Software

Login

Who's Online

220 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 220

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits