TCMTCM
Xoops forum questions
  • 2005/10/7 17:18

• TCMTCM

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/4 1

Hi everyone!

I'm running my website at Nintendo Revolution Gaming on XOOPS 2.0.13, and everything is for the most part working fine.

However, I get a message whenever I or any other users try to post on the forums: "An error has occured.", after which the page is reset to the previous one.

It's running the forum that comes with XOOPS (NewBB?) version 1.12. However, if necessary, I have no problem switching to a completely different forum system, even if it doesn't integrate with XOOPS. I'm just wondering if I could stay with what I have now.

I'm actually more comfortable with new forums. Anyone know some good, free forums that I can upload to my server? If possible, XOOPS integration would be even better

Thanks.

jdseymour
Re: Xoops forum questions

What XOOPS version are you using. I would suggest using the latest CBB forum for your version of XOOPS.

Ah. 2.0.13, use CBB 1.14

TCMTCM
  • 2005/10/7 18:12

• TCMTCM

• Just popping in

How do I transfer all the current forum posts etc. into CBB? I'm currently using the forum that comes with XOOPS, as I decribed above.

~TCM

jdseymour

See this Flash tutorial, although written for newbb2, the method is the same.

TCMTCM
  • 2005/10/8 10:29

• TCMTCM

• Just popping in

I've updated to CBB and everything's running fine at the moment. However, my site is a fixed width and the forum overlaps a little inside the center section. An example:

Forums Center Area Overlap

Is there any way to set the forums to a fixed width that will suit the site?

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (154 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits