Herko
Re: "Why am I being redirected here?"
  • 2005/9/23 9:51

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Quote:
what the f*ck is going on, guys, same problem 2 me, please fix it, i'm running windows xp home and i have no firewalls, no popup blockers, and shit like that, i tried to change browsers as well, but it seems a f*ck*n' bug..

You're getting an official warning from me because of this rude and uncouth language. Don't doublepost just to get attention. Please refrain from using bad language on our forums.

And please read the solutions provided in this and many other threads. Plus, we're working very hard on fixing this.

Your PHP 4.4. issue is also being worked on, but that requires many many changes, and since it's only a notice, don't worry about it and ignore them.

Herko

Zjerre
  • 2005/9/24 9:44

• Zjerre

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:

And please read the solutions provided in this and many other threads. Plus, we're working very hard on fixing this.

I'd love to, could somebody post them or the url's here please? Thank you.
Et sceleratis sol oritur.

• 2005/9/28 3:41

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/23

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:
You're getting an official warning from me because of this rude and uncouth language. Don't doublepost just to get attention. Please refrain from using bad language on our forums.

Your PHP 4.4. issue is also being worked on, but that requires many many changes, and since it's only a notice, don't worry about it and ignore them.

Herko

hello Herko, :)

you're quite right,
but lets say was not my intention to get warnings from you.
anywayz, i apologize for my rude and uncouth language.
please forgive me

oh, talking about ignoring notices, it's okay, but i'd like to know how can i ignore over 100 php notices per page ?
they are made by xoops, cos i disabled any notice reporting

lol
peace!

miealex
  • 2005/9/28 4:14

• miealex

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

123456 (strange name for a real person don't you think? ) please don't EVER forget XOOPS is a FREE "by it's users developed" CMS. Nobody forced you to use this CMS, right? It was your choice to get it and make it work on your server.

DON'T BE RUDE to people who work FOR FREE so that our sites get better and better everyday!

If you have an issue/problem about your XOOPS site ask a question in forums and eventually someone will answer it. BE PATIENT!

Thanks,
Alex

• 2005/9/28 5:01

• Just popping in

Quote:

miealex wrote:
123456 (strange name for a real person don't you think? ) please don't EVER forget XOOPS is a FREE "by it's users developed" CMS. Nobody forced you to use this CMS, right? It was your choice to get it and make it work on your server.

DON'T BE RUDE to people who work FOR FREE so that our sites get better and better everyday!

If you have an issue/problem about your XOOPS site ask a question in forums and eventually someone will answer it. BE PATIENT!

Thanks,
Alex

rofl, this is not a name but a nickname and it is much different, :)
man, i already apologized, and i told was not my intention to be rude ;)

rowdie
  • 2005/9/28 5:11

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Turning off php debug in system admin->general settings will stop those php notices from displaying.

• 2005/9/28 5:54

• Just popping in

hi rowdie, thanks for your time,

yeah, but i already installed php 4.3
and now i get this message when i try
to change configuration by admin panel
or i try to login..

here's the message:
"Why am I being redirected here?"
is there any way to fix it ?

Let me know, thank you.

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits