RJ-45
suscription module
  • 2005/9/22 14:23

• RJ-45

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/30

Hi

I need a block with the tipical and simple email suscription form, with only a text area and a "send" button, where the visitors put a email, and I add it to my email list, to send they news...

The problem are that my hosting it's a free service, and they don't allow me to send mails. :(

I've thought do a block, that send the email address to the mySql data base, and in the administration panel, y just click in a link, and show me all the emails.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks you

I'm sorry for my english level, but I'm spanish

-------------------

Wenas

Necesito hacer en mi sitio un bloque con un típico y simple formulario de suscripción. Es decir, un text-box y un botónd e enviar, donde el visitante ingresa su email para que le lleguen las noticias.

Todo parece muy sencillo, pero es que estoy en un hosting gratuito, que no te permite hacer envios de email :(

He pensado hacer un bloque, que al enviar, lo meta en la base de datos, y que luego yo, desde la administración, pueda copiar esos datos.

Para los que sepan PHP es solo 1 minuto, pero para mi es algo muy complicado (y no tengo el tiempo necesario para aprender PHP ahora mismo)

¿Alguien me puede echar una mano?

Muchas gracias

Nos vemos
My Blog about Xoops:http://blog.eme3design.es

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits