jackt
Re: HTML problem in XOOPS and Other CMS?
  • 2002/7/17 0:17

• jackt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/2 2

Hi, it's not my module, it's Haruki's. I just hacked it a little. But his module does support pagebreaks, just read the readme file included.

danyblue
  • 2002/7/17 9:00

• danyblue

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/15

Hi,
yes it works fine, i didn't have any problem installing it and using it.
I will now translate it to portuguese in order to have ti working definitvly.
The result can be seen in
http://cardielos.nicewebs.net/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=1

Sorrry for the poor formatting, but i am still trying to figure out the best approach to format correctly a newspaper in Xoops.

One last suggestion, wouldn't it be more valuable to integrate all the sections/freecontent/wysigeditor/news in just one project with several member working on it? Like some kind of subproject of Xoops?
I am saying that because every one of them as functionalities that would be fine for a module.

regards,
Danyblue
Quote:
Sorry but i have seen that there is no annoymous access to the information, how can i change it in order to be accessible by anonynous users?

jackt
  • 2002/7/17 21:17

• jackt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/2 2

Well i think freecontent and the sections modules do different things. So I don't think they should be integrated. But a new or better wysiwyg editor wouldn't really be on a per module basis, but a replacement of the editor in the class files (if that's where it resides, I don't know. At least it should be.

danyblue
  • 2002/7/17 22:27

• danyblue

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/4/15

Hi,
in a certain way I disagree with you. The purpose of a CMS is to make more easy the task of building and mantaining a website and its content.
Content is what you put inside the system, so what is the purpose of having 5,6 or 7 disctint modules to do that? I would create just one unique system sufficiently flexible to be configured to my needs. Is why i am saying that news/sections/nsections/freecontent/wysiwyg to be merged in one XOOPS Main Interface that could be keep in a better/control way.

regards,
Danyblue

Frankenstein
HTML problem in XOOPS and Other CMS?-->so easy !

To fix this bug please follow :
1.-open :class/xoopslist.php
add more html code but all the code must have
<br> , <body> ,<p> below the code

function getHtmlList() {
$html_list = array (
save your file then upload to your server
2.Go to admin panel and update the systerm module then allow the in the preference zone
3.To display the html code without space You must clear al the space between your html tag
So easy ???Check my work at
http://www.narga.net/html/modules/wfsection/article.php?articleid=4

BDW
  • 2002/9/28 15:00

• BDW

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/28

To stop all the spaces from appearing when using html you have created using a wysiwyg editor then download Absolute HTML Compressor 1.13 from SerpikSoft and compress the html file you want to add to your site.

Before adding the HTML delete the head tags (you prolly dont need me to tell you this, lol)

This prog puts all the html in one line and its also Freeware.

Digiegirl
  • 2002/9/29 4:19

• Digiegirl

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/8/23

Thanks unhardcore for that tip. Absolute HTML Compressor works great with tables etc in Xoops. It's saved me a lot of trouble! No more annoying spaces!!

BDW
  • 2002/9/29 12:13

• BDW

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/28

No Problem

I just think its better doing it that way that having to do it manually (which takes ages) or downloading another mod to fix the problem which would use up more web space.

And some people dont like getting their hands dirty by going into php. I dont like it either, but sometimes I have to do it

halfdead
  • 2002/10/11 21:09

• halfdead

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/23

(all of) you must remember that there is more than 1 file with html that affects sections, news layout, etc.

cmelo
  • 2002/11/8 19:19

• cmelo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/9/19

Hi I have one problem with HTML, could you help me ?

1 - I´d like to put this page :http://www.imobilia.com.br/clientes/xyz/busca.html

into a CENTER BLOCK HTML, but nothing appears. I try to put it at news, and I cant see the buton <submit> tag and de form <select> tag . How can I do this, thank´s .

My XOOPS site:http://sbin.imobilia.com.br

IN PostNuke this page work fine.

2 - And how can I put this center block like a frame ? for example, when you link someting this page apear into center block .

Thank´s

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (116 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits