siwilkins
"/smarty/core" directory ignored by cvs
  • 2005/9/19 10:30

• siwilkins

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/19

Hi there,

I imported my XOOPS (2.0.13.1) site to cvs and when I came to check it out, I got the error

"Fatal error: _parse_resource_name(): Failed opening required '/home/si/www/plugxoops/html/class/smarty/core/core.load_resource_plugin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/si/www/plugxoops/html/class/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1651"

when I tried to load the site. I have since discovered that cvs ignores directories called core (aside from cvsignore settings - see <a href="http://www.phpinsider.com/smarty-forum/viewtopic.php?t=3331&highlight=core+directory+cvs">here</a>).

I'm surprised I haven't been able to find any posts about this in any of the XOOPS forums. Has this been a problem for anyone else? Does anyone know any magic workarounds (I've had to rename the directory before importing it and then rename it back after checking it out)? I'm surprised it hasn't caused headaches for the core developers.

Cheers,
Si

Herko
Re: "/smarty/core" directory ignored by cvs
  • 2005/9/19 11:13

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

Odd, I can't say we have every experienced this problem ourselves. The Smarty people have taken care of this, but in that forum you also see that not everyone experiences this problem. What CVS tool are you using, and on what platform?

Herko

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits