XoopyXales
Customize the User Sign up page
  • 2005/9/10 1:17

• XoopyXales

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

Here is my deal. I want to make this site a site for my hockey team. I want to be able to have a roster available for people to see.

Seems like it would be nice if as my teammates registered they could register as a player so that they would show up on the roster list... Mainly so that I dont have to collect all of their information and input it in here.

So their registration could include what position they played, their jersey number, and normal stuff... phone number address cell phone etc. height and weight might be cool and also a pic of them.

Any suggestions where to start? (I am a PHP and XOOP beginner)

gestroud
Re: Customize the User Sign up page
  • 2005/9/10 6:55

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

I haven't messed around with it much, but you can go into Modules-->Extended Profiles and create new user categories & user fields like position, etc.

You can also go into Users--> Groups and create new groups, but I don't think that will help much.

XoopyXales
  • 2005/9/12 1:12

• XoopyXales

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

Huh? I am in admin section and click on sys admin - now modules. I dont see the option for what you described? I am running XOOPS 2.0 is it available in an older version or something? or am I an idiot?

Bassman
  • 2005/9/12 1:26

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

I haven't tried it, but I believe it's in the latest version of XOOPS - not 2.0.xx

Login

Who's Online

114 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 114

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits