elgabass
need a help after installation
  • 2005/9/4 20:54

• elgabass

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/4 2

hiiii
i had establish the guestbook to my website (http://elgabass.ver2.biz/elgabass/gb/html/) but that eror message appears
========================================
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/common.php line 223
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/object.php line 819
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/object.php line 819
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/blockinstance.php line 169
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/block.php line 179
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/block.php line 180
Warning [PHP]: fetch(/home/steven/public_html/elgabass/elgabass/gb/html/templates_c/%%E5^E50^E50419D8%%theme.html.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1248
Warning [PHP]: fetch(/home/steven/public_html/elgabass/elgabass/gb/html/templates_c/%%E5^E50^E50419D8%%theme.html.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1248
Warning [PHP]: fetch(): Failed opening '/home/steven/public_html/elgabass/elgabass/gb/html/templates_c/%%E5^E50^E50419D8%%theme.html.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1248
plz have a look and reply me the solution

adrock
Re: need a help after installation
  • 2005/9/4 21:05

• adrock

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/12/7

ummm....this is the forum for support of XOOPS sites, and all of the 'modules' here only work when integrated into xoops.

That guest book module will do nothing for you unless you install it into an XOOPS based site.

Sorry.
Affordable Web Hosting - Family - Fun!...and not always in that order!

EMSguy
Re: need a help after installation
  • 2005/9/4 21:09

• EMSguy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/28

You don't have the core XOOPS installed. This is an entire content management system if you want to use a module you must have XOOPS core installed and then intsall the module.

Also you may want to make the install in your root directory so your visitors don't have to typehttp://elgabass.ver2.biz/elgabass/about.html to get to your home page.

I might suggesthttp://elgabass.ver2.biz of your subdomain, instead of the directory file.

Hope this helps
"why don't you put her in charge!" aliens
Yes, I have a cool and crunchy exterior and a creamy geeky filling.

Login

Who's Online

265 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 265

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits