DrFunk
Fresh 2.2.3 install not working!!!!
  • 2005/8/26 20:00

• DrFunk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/29

I have been working on installing this for hours and get the same error everytime!

Fatal error: getauthconnection(): Failed opening required '/home/bacbcqlf/public_html/rbdusa2006/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bacbcqlf/public_html/rbdusa2006/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 33
Warning [PHP]: getauthconnection(/home/bacbcqlf/public_html/rbdusa2006/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/auth/authfactory.php line 33

Whats happening!

Are you testing before posting !

My 2.2 ran great but using the patch ruin the site!

pvtpyro
Re: Fresh 2.2.3 install not working!!!!
  • 2005/8/26 20:13

• pvtpyro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/24

Quote:

DrFunk wrote:

Are you testing before posting !

I'm sure they are. Mine works just fine.

xstream
  • 2005/8/27 14:41

• xstream

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/27

Im getting the same error. After installing and uninstalling and reinstalling, literally about 15 times, I talked to my hosting provider, thinking it might be server side. But its looking like that file is missing. I look in the original zip file, and its not there either. Im wondering about installing an older version to see if that works. Any thoughts...Anyone?

Atropos
  • 2005/8/28 3:38

• Atropos

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/28

I just tried this and got the same error:

Fatal error: getauthconnection(): Failed opening required '/home/stonerock/public_html/home/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/stonerock/public_html/home/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 33
Warning [PHP]: getauthconnection(/home/stonerock/public_html/home/class/auth/auth_nl2br.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file class/auth/authfactory.php line 33

I have tried 3 times to install it and I get this error everytime.

Help Please

JMorris
  • 2005/8/28 3:50

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

If you take the time to read the thread related to this new release, you will find that your question has already been answred.

Link:
https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2533
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

rafa_mach
  • 2005/9/8 6:40

• rafa_mach

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/9/19

Quote:

JMorris wrote:
If you take the time to read the thread related to this new release, you will find that your question has already been answred.

Link:
https://xoops.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2533

Been there, done that... IT DOESN'T WORK!

This is what it's displaying now:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';', expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in website/class/auth/authfactory.php on line 50

Any ideas?

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (173 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits