liture
Deleted by mistake records from User_profile
  • 2005/8/24 22:07

• liture

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

Dear All!

Since I was born stupied, I Deleted by mistake records from User_profile foromm the database, now when I log in in the admin or any other already existing user I get a page only with the header of the template...please help!!!

jtaylor
Re: Deleted by mistake records from User_profile
  • 2005/8/24 22:17

• jtaylor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/12

Use your control panel and restore your original SQL XOOPS data base. What I do is back up each individual table in my XOOPS data base as a .cvs file. This way you can restore just the table that you may have deleted

I think you will have to use PHPadmn utility to do it, this is what I use.

Hope that helps....remember back up back up..

liture
Re: Deleted by mistake records from User_profile
  • 2005/8/25 7:42

• liture

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

You are right Backing up before any serious actions is a MUST, but It was so stupied the way it happened to me..

Anyways, from the latest back up I had, I had some entries in the user_profile table, but when I try to introduce them again using phpmyadmin I get a SQL error syntax.

What do you mean by returning the original XOOPS database? or fixing from control panel? Iwhen I log in as admin I get empty page wihth only the header, but When I creat A new user I can access, but not as admin..do you have an idea how I can make a normal registered user ADMIN through the database?

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits