jtaylor
Some Problems after Upgrade
  • 2005/8/24 18:17

• jtaylor

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/12

After upgrading through to 2.0.13 from 2.09 my site has been experiencing some strange problems. If anyone here could help me figure out what is going on I would greatly appreciate it. Although my site is mostly functional this problems are irritating and I would like to fix them all.

Problems Encountered so far:

1. PM messages work for some people but not for others. Inbox sometimes shows with a message but no message will be there. Sometimes a message is there but when deleted the inbox still shows as having a message. I can send PM's to some people but they can't send to me.

2. Sometimes the "Administration" button in the menu disappears and then reappears. When it is not there I can still go to Admin by entering the URL.

3. When I upgraded my News module to Herves new module the comments from all the original articles didn't migrate over. Although the original comments are all still in the comments data base they are not being link with the New module.

These are my three main issues right now. I have not upgraded to the newest News upgrade as I have been reluctant to create any more problems.

James

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits