ReySolar
HELP!!! I CAN'T LOGIN ANYMORE
  • 2005/8/22 17:53

• ReySolar

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/2/2 1

Help!!! I can't login in my site anymore! In fact, nobody can do it. It says me "Thanks you for login" but shows the initial page once and again...
Anybody knows the solution???
Thanks in advance

ReySolar

DrArjona
Re: HELP!!! I CAN'T LOGIN ANYMORE
  • 2005/8/22 18:00

• DrArjona

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/20

Yes, i got your solution, just put your login in the box called login and your paswword in the box called password..

send me an e-mail

ReySolar
  • 2005/8/22 18:03

• ReySolar

• Not too shy to talk

Jajaja Dr Arjona! but I can't login still

martyboy
  • 2005/8/22 18:06

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Does it show the "thankyou for logging in...." page then redirects but doesnt show the user menu and its as if it's logging you out straight away?

If so then some XOOPS tables may be messed up in MySQL, I fixed it through cpanel by clicking check then repair, I had a similar if not identical problem a while back and thats how I got it fixed.

Hope this helps.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

ReySolar
  • 2005/8/22 18:33

• ReySolar

• Not too shy to talk

Thanks martyboy!!! Hope it can helps but don't know if cpanel is a freeware and my page is hosted in a external server. If I can't fix it, I'll have to use the public folder and database's backup I have made earlier.
Another idea?

ReySolar

Acer2004
  • 2005/8/22 19:14

• Acer2004

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/7 1

hi,

i think this prob related with the cooki .. your browser or your firewall does not allow to download the cooki .. try turninig of your firewall apllicatio (zonealarm or norton security, or what ever )

this is if you r using windows operating system

ReySolar
  • 2005/8/22 19:35

• ReySolar

• Not too shy to talk

Thanks Acer2004 but I'm using Linux, deleted the cookies and have no firewall. Think martyboy is right but I don't understand how can I repair the database's tables if I can't login in my site to use the PhPmyadmin or the Database tools?
Thanks

ReySolar

martyboy
  • 2005/8/22 20:32

• martyboy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/25

Hi ReySolar,

I dont know if i can be of anymore help as my knowledge is limited with this stuff but don't you have another way of accessing phpmyadmin through your webhosting account maybe? I dont think cpanel is free it came with my webhosting, I'm guessing you have the php admin module installed in XOOPS therefore that would be no use since you cant login to xoops, perhaps there is some sql or php script you can run from outside your XOOPS site that could repair the tables, but im not too sure on that.

Hope you get it fixed soon.
Michael Jackson = King Of Pop

Xoops = King Of CMS

incenseman
  • 2005/8/24 17:02

• incenseman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/16

Thanks martyboy for the info below. I tried it and Im afraid it didnt work. I have the symtoms that you describe though and they still continue. If there is any other productive information out there I would be very greatful to hear it from someone.

Thanks!

Quote:

martyboy wrote:
Does it show the "thankyou for logging in...." page then redirects but doesnt show the user menu and its as if it's logging you out straight away?

If so then some XOOPS tables may be messed up in MySQL, I fixed it through cpanel by clicking check then repair, I had a similar if not identical problem a while back and thats how I got it fixed.

Hope this helps.

incenseman
  • 2005/8/24 18:05

• incenseman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/16

Never mind it just working on its own. If there is some insight regardin this I would love to hear it.

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits