taherk
Issue with Wf-links
  • 2005/8/9 13:54

• taherk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/28

Hi,

I have 8 categories in WF-links, and few categories have more than 10 links.

The issue is it only displays first 8 link in each category, the last two links appear blank, and when I click on page 2 of WF-Links everything is skewed.

Check this for Eg

http://csqa.info/modules/wflinks/viewcat.php?cid=7

Does anyone know what might be issue
-Taher

davidl2
Re: Issue with Wf-links
  • 2005/8/9 14:45

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Please report this at: www.wf-projects.com and it will be looked into as soon as possible.

DigitalBoots

Those two blank links are added to the database upon installing the module - simply delete the blank records from the database.

Gord
www.digitalboots.net - lossless live links

McDonald
  • 2005/8/17 20:21

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Quote:

DigitalBoots wrote:
Those two blank links are added to the database upon installing the module - simply delete the blank records from the database.

Can you maybe be a little more specific about deleting those 2 empty records?
I've checked my database but couldn't find any blank records, but I have the same problem.

I posted a list with bugs at the site of WF-Projects but so far no reply.

McDonald

otr222
  • 2005/8/17 20:48

• otr222

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/5/13

Quote:

McDonald wrote:

That seems to be common practice over there. Not complaining, just happens an awful lot.
I believe Mithrandir is going to release some updates this week for this module. Whether that problem will be solved ???

davidl2
  • 2005/8/17 21:02

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

We try and assist where possible. However please read:http://www.wf-projects.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=36&forum=10 for more details.

Bender
  • 2005/8/17 21:28

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Quote:

otr222 wrote:
Quote:

McDonald wrote:

That seems to be common practice over there. Not complaining, just happens an awful lot.

Yes you are right in that. But we made a decision and we stand to that. So unless you can add some qualified programers to our team to speed things up ... the technical questions will still have a hard time for the next weeks.

Hopefully this will pay out in the long run. But at this point it is a neccessaty to get things forward (from the coding side).

This might not be what you and many others want to hear but it is as it is and i prefer to tell you this over telling you some crap.

However fixes for wf-d to run with XOOPS 2.2 are currently under works by gladiac (thanks man) and wf-links is being looked into also.
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

McDonald
  • 2005/8/17 21:46

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

Hello Bender,

I know the WF-team is working hard to get their modules updated.
At the moment I've wf-links 1.03 installed on XOOPS 2.2.2 and it works very well. At least there are no strange things going on I can't handle.
The only major issue for me is the problem with the 'next page' option on link pages. This is pretty critical for me because I'm setting up a site with a lot of categories (>124) and links (356 and still adding).
WF-links is a great module with a lot of potential.

Thanx and regards,

McDonald

Ron's ROV Links

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits