finnerss
Need help developing modules for a project
  • 2005/8/12 22:12

• finnerss

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/8 2

Hi, I hope that some people get to read this thread. I'll try to be brief.

We are starting an Online Racing community, and things are looking very well and busy. Some of my partners want to get started in a completely new system to provide league managers and drivers in general a new web-based content management system oriented to this purpose, but having been using and loving XOOPS ever since version 1, I insist that XOOPS is the way to go and I know that there are 1000s of XOOPS core and module developers who might like this project so it could be added to the great family of Xoops.

This project would of course have the intention to be included in xoops.org so everyone can benefit from a joint effort and I believe it's something that we still don't have, and believe me, the modules are well thought out for this project.

The features can be done with simple modules, simple for you, but I'm not good with the php - MySQL programming, but I'm sure that most of you would be able to make them in a flash, I have seen what you guys can do and they are more complicated things than what we need.

Please let me know either through this forum, private message or even an e-mail to finnerss@prodigy.net.mx

You can take a look at what we've done so far, using XOOPS 2.0 (and about to upgrade to 2.2 if all goes well) :

www.gplegacy.com

Please let me know

Best wishes

Sergio Bustamante

finnerss
Re: Need help developing modules for a project
  • 2005/8/16 3:54

• finnerss

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/1/8 2

Ok I think I have found the first thing that I find really bad in here... I can't find any option to edit my own post... how can I do that?? :S

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits