massacre
How can I get CBB to take over the entire Center column?
  • 2005/8/11 18:47

• massacre

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

I'm still pretty newbified, but I'm getting pretty far. I've read through the FAQ and Q&A and searched, but can't find this. On Xoops, the Forums go to the top of the center of the page and stay there when you are in forums. On my site, The blocks I've set stay in place even though Forums is active.

My first install didn't do this, and piCal shows the same situation (calendar loads up beneath all active center blocks). So I have to assume it's a system setting.

I have been working on the theme (just cloned one and modified the header image). I've returned to default and no go...

Any ideas?

rabideau
Re: How can I get CBB to take over the entire Center column?
  • 2005/8/11 19:03

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Go to admin blocks and set your blocks to appear on only those pages where you want them. Sounds like you have yours set to appear on all pages...
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

gestroud
  • 2005/8/11 19:03

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Could you post a link to the site?

massacre
  • 2005/8/11 19:13

• massacre

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

Quote:

rabideau wrote:
Go to admin blocks and set your blocks to appear on only those pages where you want them. Sounds like you have yours set to appear on all pages...

That did it. I had a few items listed for all pages instead of Top. Thanks for the pointer!

P.S. I'll post the site once I have it in production. Right now I'm experimenting and building the theme, etc and it's on my internal webserver. PHP5 and XOOPS 2.2.1, so I have to make sure the modules I want to use are functioning.... so far so good after reading up and getting some responses. Great community here.

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits