jjcmoney
upgrade from 2.2 to 2.2.1 template problem
  • 2005/8/11 5:34

• jjcmoney

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/5/10

Hello,

I just upgraded from 2.2 to 2.2.1. Everything is working well EXCEPT the template admin section.

I have cloned the default template set and have heavily modified it over the last week.

Since the upgrade, it seems that the template admin section has totally lost all formatting. ...looking at the source code for the template admin page, there's no header (head section), and no /body or /html tags at the bottom. Nothing's lined up correctly, etc...

However, I can tell that there's two sets of templates and if I click on a module template set from what I "think" is the cloned set, I get a nice, normally formatted page with the usual listing of blocks, all of which are editable.

Any ideas as to what's going on and how to fix it? I guess technically it is working, but it's difficult to use without the usual look.

I do have a backup of my site which I made before the upgrade...just in case...

Thanks in advance for your help!

JC
JC

jdseymour
Re: upgrade from 2.2 to 2.2.1 template problem

See this Thread. Maybe it will help.

jjcmoney
  • 2005/8/11 6:13

• jjcmoney

• Just popping in

Thanks for the info.

It does help, but is there a better way around this?

I'm thinking that I may revert back to my 2.2 backup instead. The security issue mentioned in the 2.2.1 upgrade release notice made me want to do the upgrade.

JC
JC

jjcmoney
  • 2005/8/11 6:21

• jjcmoney

• Just popping in

Here's a tidbit of info that may point to the issue's source:

After upgrading to 2.2.1, I was doing more modifications, and due to the fact that I couldn't get the Evennews module to work correctly, I deactivated it and uninstalled it.

Apparently this was the issue, because when I re-installed it, the template admin section looks like it is supposed to now.

So....a word of caution...be careful when uninstalling modules after upgrading to 2.2.1 (I guess...)!

JC
JC

Login

Who's Online

128 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 128

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits