spamexperts
Paid website conversion to Xoops
  • 2005/8/10 22:25

• spamexperts

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/8/10

Hi all,

I hope I am here at the right location and allowed to post this request. We'd like our website to be "upgraded" to the XOOPS system. This include conversion of our existing Dreamweaver template, integration of FAQ system and replacement of the current osTicket support system with the XOOPS support system.

Anyone interested in doing so for a reasonable fee? Please only respond if you're (highly) experienced with XOOPS (mainly because we'd like to do business with single individuals and may have more complicated XOOPS related requests for similar sites in the future).

hyperpod
Re: Paid website conversion to Xoops
  • 2005/8/10 22:31

• hyperpod

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/4

I sent you a Private Message... check your inbox :)

Cheers,
Daniel Hall / XOOPS Module Development & Theme Design
Free XOOPS Support > My Wish List

spamexperts
  • 2005/8/14 21:41

• spamexperts

• Just popping in

We haven't found anyone yet that is able to do this affordably .. please contact me when you're interested.

davidl2
  • 2005/8/14 22:49

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

The most complex thing I can see to convert on the site may be the menu structure.. and this should not be impossible....

I would offer to do this myself - but have recently been approached to build a Swedish rock groups site in XOOPS ... However I'm sure a good XOOPS user will be able to assist you.

spamexperts
  • 2005/8/14 23:17

• spamexperts

• Just popping in

That's actually "default" Dreamweaver Javascript. A similar meny would probably be "acceptable". However we indeed need such a roll-out system.

davidl2
  • 2005/8/15 7:37

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I've seen a few people with menus like this - and the new theme for XOOPS 2.2.x has a horizontal version which would work similarly...

The site needs only a good single-page text module (wf-channel I think) and a couple of other modules to make it.... it really shouldn't be too tricky to do from the quick look I had (perhaps Solo's new media module for the flash demos?)

Wish I had more time myself....

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits